- Stop going to Starbucks – This might be my hardest goal for the year. My main reason is for health but I want to save some money too. If I go to Starbucks (or any coffee shop) with friends or family; my rule to follow will be to only have black coffee. No new funky “cloud” drinks or latte’s.
- Watch more TV – I want to watch good story telling. TV is seriously fantastic right now. If you have any great TV series to watch, let me know.
- Do sit-ups and push-ups 3-4 days a week.
- Cycle for 30 – minutes 3-4 days a week. This was an enjoyable routine that I started last year and I’d like to keep this up. I really enjoyed running but it killed my knees and because of that, I started cycling. My rule will be, if my knees hurt, I’ll take a day off of cycling and stretch instead.
- Intermediate Fasting – I want to regulate my glucose by doing this. I downloaded an app called “Zero” that I will use to track my progress.
- Stop waking up at 5 AM – I did this last year a lot! I really enjoyed the quite part of my day, but I often found my body needing more sleep.
- Sleep 8 hours a night – I was reading how important sleep is and I want to prioritize it. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325353.php#sleep-recommendations
- Be more giving. I have a lot of my needs met and am thankful for that. I want to give to other people more if I have anything extra. Ex: food, clothes, gifts etc…
- Be better about keeping in touch with old friends
Here is to a new decade!