July has been great so far! It was needed after the month of June. Granted it’s like a sauna outside with the weather but, I’ve accomplished quite a bit so far this month.
Here are a few of my accomplishments…
1. Getting caught up with work. I see a light at the end of the tunnel at Turnpost and I can’t wait. I don’t mind being busy at work but it has been crazy.
2. Finning up with some freelance. Once I’m done with my lastest project I’m not taking on anymore freelance for awhile. I’m going to enjoy the rest of the summer. More than likely take a trip, spend time with friends and family, and play music.
3. I’ve been listening to new music this month. I’ve been searching for new artists and it’s helped me get back to my roots.
4. I finally bought my new iMac. It’s been a great investment so far, I’m really happy with it.
5. We have a new family member at home. Check out this post. I couldn’t be more pleased with this guy!
6. I’ve been spending more time with friends and family. It seems like lately I haven’t had a night off but I don’t regret it at all.
Here is to the last half of July… I hope it’s as good as the first half.