Some of your may know that my birthday is in November. It just so happens that September – November is by far my favorite time of the year.
As we transition into cooler weather and the fall season I wanted to let everyone know what I’d like to get done in my life before winter. Here is the list…
1. Establish myself as a freelancer. You can read more about this by clicking here.
2. Enjoy my trip to San Francisco. It seems like I’ve been talking about this trip forever. Well, its finally happening in 2 weeks! Can’t wait.
3. Buy some new clothes. I sounds like my wife now but, I was looking in my closet this morning and noticed that my clothes are terrible and old. I need to seriously start shopping at more places than just target so my clothes will last longer.
4. Start playing shows with my new band. I’m really excited about my new band and can’t wait to start telling people more about it.
5. Buy a new computer. I few months ago sold my laptop and recently I’ve noticed that I really need one so I can get out of the house to work at some coffee shops.
I’m excited for fall. Great things are coming. I’m especially excited for all the new tech announcements happening in the next 2 weeks.
I know, it’s been awhile since I’ve updated everyone. I plan on blogging more once I get use to my new routine.
Every year I try to make a list of New Years Resolutions. This is my list for 2012 (even though we are 12 days into the new year already).
1. Work Less, Hang with friends and family more.
2. Learn more design/development (even though this is counter intuitive with #1… I’m a weirdo I know) I want to become better at my passions and daily job.
3.Work out (I wanna get fit) My brother graciously gave me new running shoes for Christmas. I’m very excited for them to get here so I can start using them.
4. Play/Listen to more music I’d like to get better at drums and find a band to play in
5. Be healthier. I don’t eat as healthy as I should. I think in 2012 I want to focus on my eating habits more.
6. Surround myself with people smarter than me. I think it is important to continue learning no matter how old I get. A good way to do that is to surround myself with smart people.
Do you have any new years resolutions? Let me know in the comments. :) I hope 2012 is a good year for everyone!
As a web designer and developer I’m never satisfied with my website. I’m constantly thinking of ways things could change and get better. I think I’ve found something that I finally am going to stick with for awhile at least. I’m in the middle of development and I’m hoping to roll out with the new design before the end of the month. Stay tuned…
So I ended up having some free-time on my hands and I finished the new design early. It’s simple and elegant but I can still scale it in the future if needed. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Sometimes, life takes in weird directions. Somedays good, some bad. I heard a quote the other day on a movie which stated “timing is all in the heart”. Seems silly, but I agree. The moments that we enjoy the most seem to fly by and the moments we dread/hate always seem to last forever. Continue reading “Its all about timing…”